Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Welcome To The Vanity Table!

Some of you may have stumbled here on your own, some through my nail blog, and others from my Luuux page.  Either way, welcome!

I blog about all sorts of beauty related topics and products on a Luuux page already, so I figured I may as well host them in an actual blog.  However, I didn't want to flood my nail blog (theswatchingsprite.com) with all of this, so I have created a sort of sub-blog for everything non-nail, but still beauty related.   It just made sense.  It is just as easy, too.

If you have found this blog from the nail blog, then I hope you'll find something of interest here and decide to stay.  This will also give more content in between my manicures.    I had already tossed around the idea of posting non-nail related posts once per week on my nail blog but ultimately ruled that out.  Most of you weren't reading my nail blog to find out what my favorite fall lipstick was.  However, if you do enjoy that sort of thing as well, you can find it here!  :-)


All in all....  Welcome to this Sprite's Vanity Table!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing your thoughts and opinions, so leave a comment! However, please do not link to your blog. If you'd like to have your blog viewed, send me a message. (comments with links may not be published)