Friday, October 11, 2013

Product Obsession! Pumpkin Spice Creamer

The first weekend of autumn, during my weekly grocery trip, I hunted this baby down!  I needed to have some pumpkin spice coffee.  I'm not keen on buying my coffee at big chain coffee shops very often, so I wanted to be certain I could have my seasonal fix at home. 

I found that Kroger has put out a creamer in their store brand for a fraction of the price of the others.  I picked up one, and my husband pointed out that I tend to act as though I need half my mug filled with creamer, so I had better get two.  HAHA!  In my defense, I did very well and I didn't blow through the jugs nearly as fast as either of us had thought.   With me cutting down my caffeine intake, I drink one small mug of coffee and that is it for the day.

This creamer is delicious!  It gives me exactly what I was looking to satisfy when I think of autumn drinks.  The pumpkin is there but not disgustingly overpowering.  It is perfect.  It only takes a tiny amount, too, to get the flavor running through the coffee. 

Let me know, have you been indulging in any seasonal drinks yet?  What flavors do you enjoy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing your thoughts and opinions, so leave a comment! However, please do not link to your blog. If you'd like to have your blog viewed, send me a message. (comments with links may not be published)