Friday, October 4, 2013

Product Obsession! Caress Passionate Spell

There have been a handful of products that I have been absolutely gaga over now that the seasons are switching over to fall and the cooler weather is moving in.  I wanted to spotlight on these items individually.

One of the first things is this body wash.  I'm sure if you are reading this, you've already heard a ton about it.  This Caress shower gel is getting a ridiculous amount of hype right now.  Is it worth it?  

YES YES YES!

I gave in and decided to purchase this after hearing/reading rave reviews on it over and over.  I'm pleased to say that it was worth the buy. This is the Caress body wash in Passionate Spell.  The scent is supposed to be "passion fruit and fiery orange rose."   When I smell this I pick up on a citrus-like note as well as a deep, sexy something (I'm assuming it is the rose).  It is perfect for the cooler weather because it smells very cozy.  
The fragrance lingers on your skin after getting out of the shower.  It may not last a ton of time, but for a short period after I've showered I can still detect it.  I don't mind this, in fact I enjoy that, because it also works well with nearly all of the autumn perfumes I've been wearing. 

The great thing about this shower gel (on top of the other points I have mentioned) is that it is easy to find.  Pretty much any personal hygiene section in a store should carry this.  Everywhere I have been does.   Another bonus?  Coupons will be easy to get a hold of to reduce the already affordable price even lower!

I highly recommend you at very least pick up a bottle and sniff it while at the store.  Don't be surprised to find that you fall head over heels in love with it, though, and will have to buy it right then and there!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds really good. I wanna smell it. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing your thoughts and opinions, so leave a comment! However, please do not link to your blog. If you'd like to have your blog viewed, send me a message. (comments with links may not be published)