Friday, May 3, 2013

Perfume Package!


Yesterday was a very good mail day.  I have been waiting for a few perfumes to arrive and most of them did!  YAY!  I was only expecting one to arrive yesterday and others to arrive today, but luckily they all came together.  They were all in different boxes, but that is fine.

I won't be doing reviews just yet.  I will slowly start getting those out.  This is more of a heads-up of what to expect to start showing on the Vanity Table!  :-)
The first perfume is a 1.7 oz of Van Cleef & Arpels Oriens.  I'm madly in love with the bottle.  That lid is just stunning!  I have a fun little back story on it when I get to the review.

The second perfume is a 1 oz of Lolita Lempicka Coral Flower.  I've come to adore Lolita Lempicka and can pretty much blind buy any of them and fall in love.  I've yet to come across a bad Lolita Lempicka. Sad note: the "L" is missing some of its beads.  They fell out and into the box.  I can glue them back in, just haven't yet.

This next one is another Lolita Lempicka.  This is L de Lolita Lempicka and is in a 2.7 oz bottle. This is actually a tester. I was able to score a big bottle for a steal! If you aren't picky about not having the fancy aesthetics included, tester bottles are a fabulous way to go.  I have a mini of this perfume, but love it so much that I had to get a big bottle.  Now I've got a mama and baby bottle of L. 

The final perfume I got is Vera Wang Princess.  This is a 3.4 oz tester bottle.  As I mentioned with L, some of the knick-knacks aren't included with testers.  This tester bottle doesn't have the signature crown at the spritzer.  That doesn't bother me in the very least, though, because I got a giant bottle for next to nothing. Also keep in mind, there is nothing wrong with the tester bottles.  They're brand new, never used bottles of fragrance.  They just don't always come with the fancy-shmancy stuff. 

Now I just need the remainder to arrive!  EEKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing your thoughts and opinions, so leave a comment! However, please do not link to your blog. If you'd like to have your blog viewed, send me a message. (comments with links may not be published)