Monday, November 11, 2013

Autumn Boots!

I have been lusting after a good pair of tall, flat boots for a while now.  I am pleased to announce..  I HAVE FINALLY BOUGHT SOME!  No, I didn't buy the most expensive, fancy-dancy pair at the department store.  I'm a mama to one with another on the way, not to mention Christmas is just around the corner. So, I got mine from Target....  and let me tell you, I have zero shame in admitting that is currently the highest dollar store that I am willing to buy my shoes from.  Moving on!

These are the Mossimo Supply Co. Kamari Tall Buckle boots in brown. The color they actually are is lighter than what is advertised on the target site.  Here, you can take a peek for yourself:  Boots, boots, everywhere boots!  I prefer the color they actually are.  It is more of a tanned color.

They have a small heel at only 3/4 inch.  They are listed at 15 inches tall, which lands just at the bottom of my knee.  They're a fantastic height, in my humble opinion. 

I love that they are so incredibly comfortable and easy to get on, too!  They are pull on boots, so there isn't a zipper or anything on them.  If they were tight, that might bother me, but I find that I can easily slip them on and they aren't too snug around my calf.  I have room to get them on and off, which also means less bunching of jeans that go into the boot.

They have a worn in, relaxed look and feel to them.  They aren't too crisp and straight up and down like a lot of riding boot styles.  The material is just soft enough so they have some slight crinkling to them.  In my opinion, it isn't in a bad way.  It just looks like a favorite pair of boots that have been well loved and worn.

These will run you $39.99 at the moment. Not too shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing your thoughts and opinions, so leave a comment! However, please do not link to your blog. If you'd like to have your blog viewed, send me a message. (comments with links may not be published)