Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Lip Picks

I decided it would be fun to lay out the colors I will be reaching for this Spring.  Some of these have already found their way into my purse to keep on me while I am out.  With the exception of one, they are all drugstore.  Thus, they are quite affordable!  YAY!


I'm not a huge gloss person, but I LOVE these Revlon glosses.  I wore them a lot last summer, too.  The two I prefer for the warmer weather are Coral Reef and Pink Pop.

These next two are new(ish) in my collection.  Even though Spring just hit, I've already been wearing them a lot.  They are the Maybelline Color Whispers in the colors Pink Up Peach and Coral Ambition.


Next up are a couple of L'Oreal lipsticks.  They are Cotton Pink and Sunset Angora.  I wasn't sure if I'd be able to pull off such a pale pink like Cotton Pink but WOW it is amazing and beautiful!

I'm still over the m oon about the Revlon Balm Stains.  I often find myself reaching for all of the colors I own.  The two I feel I'll be reaching for most often this spring are Cherish and Rendezvous. 

These two aren't from the same brand, but I didn't have two from the same collection to pair....so I just put them together.  Revlon Strawberry Shortcake (another pale pink that is quite wearable) and L'Oreal Summer Rose.  I wore Summer Rose a lot at the end of summer last year.  It lasts nicely on the lips.

These are two more not from the same brand.  They are Maybelline Coral Carnation and Lorac It Girl.  Coral Carnation is that fantastic pop of orange (without being clownish) that is stunning in the spring and It Girl is a long standing favorite of mine.  

None of these are "neutrals" but when I think of spring I think of finally pulling out brighter clothes and makeup and getting away with wearing pops of color on the lips.  All of these are fantastic for that, without being over the top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing your thoughts and opinions, so leave a comment! However, please do not link to your blog. If you'd like to have your blog viewed, send me a message. (comments with links may not be published)